Preventing Election Fraud: Why Linking Aadhaar with Voter List is a Game Changer[Steps to link]
Rajkot Update News: Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List New updates related to Aadhaar card, Voter ID card keep coming in our country from the Indian Government. If you’ve seen the announcement of connecting Aadhar Card to Voter ID. In this post we’ve explained each detail about Aadhar Card Link with Voter Id Card.
A suggestion was made at the Election Commission going to be scheduled for a meeting in the Union Cabinet, in which the issue was raised of linking Aadhaar card with the voter Identity card. Also, it was reported that the Govt has approved Aadhar Card Link Using Voter Id Card.
Aadhar Card Link Alongside Voter Id Card taking into consideration the possibility of linking to the card used for Voter Identification with Aadhaar card. Due to the changes made in this election from the authorities Aadhar Card Link Alongside Voter Id Card is the leading option and was approved for the joining of Voter Id Card.
If you are also looking to connect your Aadhaar card to a Voter ID You do not have to look here and there. In this guide we will provide you with all the details on how you can link your Aadhaar Card that has a Voter ID on your phone at your home.
Objectives Of Linking Aadhaar With Voter List
Before you can understand how to link the Aadhaar number with you voter’s ID in the beginning, it is important to know the purpose behind it. Find out its goals before you do.
Eliminate the duplicate entry through connecting the Aadhaar number in the database of voters. The authorities in charge can quickly identify duplicate entries and then take away the duplicates, so that every voter receives the same voting rights.
Recognition of ghost voter Ghost voters might represent fake or dead voters that are still on the electoral lists. The linking Aadhaar’s data to the voter database allows for identification the fake and invalid entry, thereby enhancing the process of voting.
streamlining the Electoral Roll Management Integration of Aadhaar and voter lists could ensure better management of electoral rolls, as well as an easy update.
Enhance voter identification The use of Aadhaar-based biometric identification will significantly decrease the chance of fraud on the voter, while making sure that there is a fair and honest elections.
To link Aadhaar Card to the voter’s ID card, you will need specific documents.
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number / Email ID
Ways To Link Aadhaar Card To Voter ID
There are numerous ways to link Aadhaar with the ID of the voter.
Linking via SMS
In this post will briefly go over ways to connect Aadhaar Card to the Voter ID.
Rajkot Update Link [Online Process]
- Voter ID Card Official Website: https://voterportal.eci.gov.in
- Aadhaar Card Website: https://uidai.gov.in
- The official website for the Election Commission of India is https://eci.gov.in/.
- Connect the Aadhaar Card to the Voter ID Card in the manner described in the Voter ID Card’s site. Voter ID Card’s website
- You should be carrying your Aadhaar Card Number as well as your Voter ID Card Number
Follow the steps by submitting all the information required
After linking has been completed, after the linking process is complete The Aadhaar ID card will be linked with Voter ID Card.
Steps To Connect The Aadhaar And Voter Id List Link:
- Visit the NVSP site.
- Click “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll.
- It is possible to enter your name, birth day, or the name of your spouse or father when applicable. Also, you are able to search by using your EPIC (Electoral Photograph Identity Card) number, if you’re an EPIC member.
- Search results will display the information about the voter registration you have made.
- If the information is accurate, there’s no need to alter something.
- In the next step, you’ll need to input your Aadhaar number. If you do not have the Aadhaar number, you can skip this step.
- After you have completed entering the Aadhaar ID number.
- Click on “Submit” button. Your data is verified with your Aadhaar details.
Using a Mobile Device
Link Aadhaar voters with mobile SMS. [ Rajkot update news link-aadhaar-with-voter-list].
In the initial method we requested that you connect Aadhaar as well as voter’s ID via the website. In the next step, we’ll require to link Aadhaar voters via SMS messages from cellphone. Following the instructions below-
- The messaging box from the phone.
- Enter now
- You must then forward the message to 51959 or 166.
- Your Aadhaar and the voter’s card will be linked.
- Voter ID number: DADFC5089
- Aadhaar Card Number- 5690 XXXX 6590 4567]
- The SMS could be: DADFC5089, 5690, 654567, XXXXXX or (or 5590 XXXXX 6590 4567.
I Hope You All Liked This Post Of Our Today’s Rajkot Update News . In Today’s Article, I Have Given You The Information Related To Link Voter ID Card With Aadhaar. If You Like This Post Of Our Today’s Rajkot Update News, Then Do Share It.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the most efficient method to connect Aadhaar along with Voter ID?
There are two ways to connect Aadhaar as well as a Voter Card. In the first method, you can link by visiting the official website voterportal.eci.gov.in, in the second method you can do it via SMS.
What is the best way to connect Aadhaar voter IDs to SMS messages on cell phones?
To link Aadhaar as well as your Voter account via SMS messages to mobile phones. You need to input and send your message with either 51959 or 51959 or.
Do you need to be a part of Aadhaar, or a the voter’s identification cards?
The is no longer a requirement. The decision was taken voluntarily in line with the guidelines.
Do you have to pay the cost of linking Aadhaar card to an ID?
It’s free to link your Aadhar card to your Voter ID.
Are you a holder of HTML0? own Aadhaar cards that are linked to an ID for voters?
It appears that the linking of the Aadhaar card with the voter ID isn’t obligatory and in line with the regulations of the bill, even if an individual doesn’t have an Aadhaar card, they isn’t denied the right to vote. eligible in voting.
Can we vote in Aadhaar?
If the voter’s ID isn’t in the system, what alternative ID is accepted in order to cast a vote? Answer: Other ID proof document issued by official authorities are acceptable.